Friday, July 15, 2011

Contoh Curriculum Vitae (CV) dalam bahasa inggris 1

Jln. Elm Street 666
Jakarta

November 6, 2010

PT. KIE INDONESIA
Plaza 89 Ground Floor
Jln. H.R. Rasuna Said kav. X7-6
Jakarta 12940

Dear Sir,

I am writing to apply for the job which you advertised recently in ‘Kompas’ newspaper. I am male, 23 years old, and england. I moved to Indonesia to learn and expand my experience in here. I have been living in Indonesia for 1 year.  I graduated from Oxford University in London. I can speak English and bahasa. My English is far better than my bahasa, but now I am taking bahasa course in ILP (Indonesia Languange Program).I also took computer course in CTC ( Computer Traing Center).

Since I graduated from university, I have worked for KIA Motor company as a salesman for 1 year. I am interested in working as a Marketing Trainee in your company as I want to expand my experience and learn more about Indonesia.

I have enclosed a photograph and my complete curriculum vitae. I would be very pleased to send any further information you may require. I would be available for an interview at any time.

Thank you very much for your consideration and I look forward to hearing from you soon.


Yours faithfully,




Robby Lumenta

No comments:

Post a Comment